Michael Scherman

Jupiter Saturn 2023

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: joe kazarda

June 28, 2023 02:27 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

ASTROMART PENALIZES USERS WHO SELL ITEMS AND FORCES THEM INTO DEALER ACCOUNTS AND DELETES THEIR RATINGS

Posted By joe kazarda

I paid astromart to use their platform , I did it to well and was penalized and forced to purchase dealer level ads at $5 a piece if that's not bad enough Now all of the positive ratings I have received are GONE and back to ZERO !! Plus every listing I had sold or not is GONE !! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE and ASTROMART should be ASHAMED of how they treat their users !!!!

June 28, 2023 02:45 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

ASTROMART PENALIZES USERS WHO SELL ITEMS AND FORCES THEM INTO DEALER ACCOUNTS AND DELETES THEIR RATINGS

Posted By joe kazarda

NOTHING I POSTED WAS NEW IN BOX !!!!! it was listed as LIKE NEW , and considering most of items I'm selling have long been discontinued your argument holds no weight , perhaps YOU should have done 3 seconds worth of investigations and actually looked at my ads before screwing me based on "PEER GROUP" MISCONCEPTIONS  I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO VIOLATE THE TERMS !!!!! But Nice way to treat me though , I really appreciate being accused and penalized over OTHERS opinions NOR WAS IT 30 ADS

June 28, 2023 03:09 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG ,LITERALLY NOTHING YOU SAID WAS TRUE !! YOUR ACTING LIKE I"M TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE , YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY YOU HAVE TREATED ME , REFUND MY $50 AND RETURN MY ACCOUNT TO WHERE IT WAS BEFORE.

June 28, 2023 03:32 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

June 28, 2023 07:38 PM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

It was only around 25 total ads since I signed up in February , but I can’t even verify it because it’s all gone , which is my biggest problem with this whole thing , they want me to pay per the AD , FINE , but why were ALL of my ads deleted (even the sold items) the absolute worst part is why were ALL of my positive ratings deleted ?? It seems vindictive , extreme and unnecessary   

June 28, 2023 09:22 PM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Has been the policy as long as I can remember that those categorized as dealers do not have the feedback option, dealers cant give or recieve feedback so that would explain why those are no longer there. I have no idea regarding the prior ads. 
 That’s not true , go look at the blue level  sponsors , they ALL have feedback , EXCEPT ME of course 

June 29, 2023 03:21 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

So why don't you simply start selling again and not list so many items within the specified time period?   You can always rebuild your ratings.  
I don’t have that option , Now I have to pay $5 per Ad 

June 29, 2023 03:33 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

It is true about "dealers"..... I assumed you were reclassified as a dealer. I see now you are in the blue list instead of the dealer list. Given that I am not sure why your feedback was removed, perhaps a mistake. Regardless given how many ads you seem to post it wont take long to build it back up.
This entire thing was handled poorly. I only have a few more items left that I’m culling out of my collection ,  I was specifically trying to build a good reputation before I posted  my AP 1200 GTO and my Astro systems 16” dob with Zambutu mirror and every option possible , since they are both big money items.. I treated every astromarter fairly and respectfully , I shipped my items fast and met others in person .. and I get this treatment for my efforts .. it’s very disappointed , especially when herb simply won’t listen to reason.  I’ve honestly never seen anything like it    maybe a WARNING would have been nice if they felt I was posting to many items BEFORE blowing out my whole account history ???? 

June 30, 2023 01:03 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

Posted By joe kazarda

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

I was once considered a dealer here, as I was manufacturing things in my shop.  I didn't have a problem with the costs. It is just the price of doing business.  Every website has it rules and regulations.  I'm no longer selling things that I manufacture so I have the yearly fee.  There is another website that cuts a person off at I believe 5 ads in a week, but I could be mistaken.  They do have limits though. I've always found Herb to be a reasonable person.  Perhaps if you didn't approach the problem using all caps in your first several replies, implying that you are screaming at him, you would receive a better response.  And I say that as a person who has been removed from this website more than once. 

The fact is that it is His website, not mine, yours, or anyone else's on the planet.  He pays to keep it up and running and I don't. You don't either.  Costs are inherent in every facet of life.  I am saddled with a yearly fee, as is everyone else.  We pay to be here.  I would just simply suggest that you talk to him in a reasonable, calm manner. It may help in your situation.  Screaming at him surely isn't going to do it.  Just a thought.  smile
 As I said before , what the “peer group “ accused me of was patently false ,  I didn’t post 30 items in a day ( it was around 10 on Monday because I was off from work and had some time to post a few things that have just been collecting dust for years ) nor did I list any of them as “new in box”. I tend to get a little heated when I’m accused of doing something that I had not and even more so when I’m penalized so severely for it, especially when I’ve been a model astromarter up to that point , maybe a simple message asking me not to post anymore items for a while or asking that upgrade my support level , or even purchasing further ads would have been a MUCH better way to go about it instead of locking me out of my everything , deleting all of my posts including those that were already marked as sold along with  all of my 5 star ratings..  I’m not unreasonable but the action that was taken against me surely was.. 

July 13, 2023 12:54 AM Forum: ASTRONOMY

How to Identify the Chip on an Sbig camera

Posted By joe kazarda

I'm trying to figure out how to identify which chip is inside my st-4000xcm , apparently it shipped with either a kodak 4020 or a 4022 ? is there any software that will report detailed camera info beyond St-4k-3color ?  T I A