New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Chloe Edwards

September 5, 2021 09:45 PM Forum: Meteorites & Meteors

Aubrites

Posted By Chloe Edwards

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user and not able to place classifieds yet, but I wanted to ask if anyone could point me to a collector who would be interested in buying my very small (6 pcs) collection of meteorite samples as I need to raise emergency funds. The valuable pieces are three aubrites and one L6 Chondrite. The other two are less valuable and I do not know their classification. I will refrain from posting full details here as it would become rather long. 

Thank you in advance for your assistance & time. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

September 7, 2021 09:14 PM Forum: Meteorites & Meteors

Aubrites

Posted By Chloe Edwards

Actually, I did pay, I was just assuming that an admin didn't get around to approving my joining yet since it was labor day weekend... maybe I should ask them for assistance?

September 7, 2021 09:20 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

New user, no button to post a new ad

Posted By Chloe Edwards

4 days after joining my sidebar & main account menu still have no button for posting a new ad, despite saying "200 ads remaining" and "support ends 09/04/2022". Is this something I did wrong or is there a system-side reason for this?

September 9, 2021 09:35 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

New user, no button to post a new ad

Posted By Chloe Edwards

Thank you! I can't believe I missed that.

September 9, 2021 09:45 PM Forum: Meteorites & Meteors

Aubrites

Posted By Chloe Edwards

Looks like it was just me being stupid, as someone very kindly pointed out that I was looking in the wrong place for the ad button. Please disregard this thread, I'm pretty embarrassed.