Image of the day

Captured by
Tim Kittell

Sunspot Array's AR 3712, 3713, 3716

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Plants toxic to dogs

Started by packardc, 03/06/2006 08:03PM
Posted 03/06/2006 08:03PM Opening Post
This past weekend I lost my dog Sparks after he ate several leaves from a daffodil. I wasn't aware that daffodils were toxic to dogs until it was too late. cwy.

Please visit the link below and pass it along to anyone who has a dog.
http://www.dogpack.com/health/poisonplants.htm

Lonely now,
Charles Packard
Posted 03/06/2006 09:15PM #1
Very sorry for your loss Charles.It's hard to lose a good friend.
Thanks for posting the link. I had no idea Daffodils were poison.

Andy
Posted 03/07/2006 11:11PM #2
Charles,

I just made a small donation in Sparks' name to the Humane Society of the U.S. I hope that his example and your generosity in alerting us will save another pet's life.

I further wish you all the best and look forward to the day when you post pictures of that new rascal who worms his way into your life.

Take Care,

Michael
Posted 03/08/2006 03:30AM #3
Hi Charles,

My heart goes out to you, it's not easy to say goodbye to a friend. I want to thank you for posting that link, I shared it with my family, friends, and coworkers. I hope you find another special companion to share your life and home with.

Sincerely,

Steve