Top Ten Excuses for not Taking a Decent AstroPhoto
(as overheard eavesdropping on Series III "Stiletto' users at the
Texas Star Party)
10. " 'Googy' the light-killing ladybug was crawling on my coma
9. "I couldn't find Kodak PPG film anywhere!"
8. "The lady in the tent next door thought I was overexposing."
7. "The hyper tank got stuck in my trunk."
6. "My tongue got stuck frozen on the diagonal last winter and
now I have a great fear of failure at the scope."
5. "The running lights on my trailer kept blinking on and off
mysteriously all night long and spoiled the shoot."
4. "I was going to use the hat trick, but Martha was only wearing
3. "I thought it was just electric focuser noise, but
my car battery was on fire."
2. "My drawtube was too short and it ruined the night."
1. "I couldn't focus properly because I left my Series III at home."
While the Series III can overcome focusing problems fabulously for
35mm and CCD users, we're sorry to say it really doesn't replace hard
work, experience, and common sense. But we do guarantee that it is
the best focuser around for astrophotography use and will put you in
pinpoint focus in only seconds.
Visit our website to check out a model to match your camera and
to see what knife-edge focusing with a Series III 'Stiletto' can do