For Sale, a Stellarvue SV105-3 f/7 APO Triplet. All of this equipment is in excellent condition.
Includes the optical tube plus all the additional components you need for viewing:
- Stellarvue SV105 with aluminum tube, SVF30 3in focuser
- Stellarvue C9S Carrying Case
- Stellarvue D1029ED Dielectric 2in Star Diagonal
- Losmandy-Style Dovetail Plate and Mounting Rings
- Stellarvue 30MM 2in wide field fully multicoated eyepiece
- Stellarvue F050M3 F50 finder, straight through version with rings, rail, reticle illuminator and OCA guide scope adapter lens for F50
Asking $1550 for everything plus buyer to pay shipping.
Will ship to the US lower 48.
- 105 mm, fully multi-coated, super planetary, f-7.0 air spaced apochromatic triplet objective mounted to a six screw push pull flange - maintains perfect alignment
- R102 heavy duty dual clam shell rings
- FM50 straight through finder and base
- Retracting Dew Shield
- 3" dual speed focuser with 1.25" adapter
- Focuser is threaded to the optical tube assembly and may be removed
- Aluminum tube in stardust white, fully baffled with ultra flat black interior.
- Objective Lens - Zygo and star tested 105 mm f-7.0 apochromatic triplet objective using an Ohara FPL-53 super ed center element.
- Light gain: 212
- Limiting magnitude: 11.8
- Magnification: This is a true apochromatic triplet so it may be used to Dawes limit and above when the air is steady. Extremely high spherochromatic correction snaps into focus and cuts through the seeing revealing faint planetary details during those moments of steady air. This telescope provides a perfect star test free of false color. It works equally well for visual and astro-photographic use