I have a VERY nice 9-month-old 10" LX200 for sale. The scope is in NEW condition. The optics are extremely clean. This scope has nearly ZERO mirror shift. I have fastidiously maintained this scope and it has always been stored inside and under a cover. It's a great system, but I have to sell it to finance another purchase.
Included in this package (along with all of the standard items) are:
- right-angle 8x50 finderscope
- Meade 10" weight set
- JMI NGF-S focuser w/ 2" adapter
- ScopeSaver table
- Joystick for LX200 hand controller
- Meade dew shield
- Kendrick dew remover heater for 10" corrector
- Kendrick Baader solar film solar filter (10")
- JMI Moto-Focus hardware for standard focuser
- beautiful OPT wood storage / transport case for the OTA
- Meade 18V car battery adapter
- Bob's Nobs
- TeleView EverBright 2" diagonal
- TeleView 55mm Plossl 2"
...and probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting.
If purchased new via mail order, I'm guessing that all of this would cost somewhere around $4000 or more (especially with shipping). I am asking $3150 for the system, or best reasonable offer. I'm in N. central Colorado - if someone wants to P/U, I'll knock $250 off the price. I'm motivated to sell.
I would prefer to sell the complete system rather than piecing it out, but I am flexible to some degree. This is a true "turnkey" 10" LX200 system that is in like-new condition with some of the best add-ons available for this system. If you're considering purchasing a new 10" LX200, this may be the one for you.