I have upgraded to a filter wheel before I actually started to use these:
1. Takahashi filter holder. This unit is approx 70 x 70mm and takes 20mm of the optical path. Has T female input and T male output. Filter has a matting adapter to hold 48mm or 2" filter. Quick filter change. (yes Takahashi made some such units!) This unit will fit directly to cameras equipped with T-thread (SBIG cameras, new Starlight Express SX SVX models) and - with a T-ring - to all older Starlight Express cameras.
Off course telescope needs to have T output, but all of these either can or can have it: Meade, Celestron, VIXEN, Takahashi, AP ...
2. Four adapters (filter drawers) for 1,25" filters. Adapters are home made
but of good quality. 3 are populated - see 4. below, the empty one could be used for -IR, Ha, IDAS LPS etc. All are flat black painted with high grade paint.
3. "Dark" adapter allowing to take dark exposures. again flat dark painted.
4. A set of RGB filters from Astronomik - type II. Filters were purchased this
year and never actually used, but were removed from the boxes and installed in
adapters. Astronomik are probably the best low cost filters available,
5. Original boxes for filters.
A low cost "entry level" RGB imaging set for someone already having BW CCD camera. Will sale only as set. For a Takahashi scope user, I can drop professionally made Tak -> T adapter, allowing to use this unit with all Tak scopes having 1,25" output - just screw out the 1,25", screw in this adapter and you have T output.
Price 220 Euro or 260 USD - or make me an offer. Buyer covers shipping. Thanks for looking