For Sale: Delta 46-715 Wood Lathe
Location: Portland, OR. I will NOT ship, local pickup only but I will meet at a reasonable distance for most NW woodworkers.
Reason for sale: I've had this for a year now and used it twice...I just don't use it. Hopefully one of you Northwest woodworkers can give it a useful home.
- Powerful 3/4HP, 60 Hz., 9.8 amp, easy speed change.
- Turn head stock 45 degrees, 90 degrees, and 180 degrees for bowl turning.
- Easy access on/off switch.
- 6" face plate, spur center and ball-bearing live center included.
- 12" cast-iron offset tool rest.
- Tailstock ram travel 3" through 3/4 thread.
- Steel stand included.
- 24-position index for ornamental work.