I have decided to sell my Meade 12 GPS UHTC scope after responding to a couple of wanted postings for this model. I chose not to update to SMT. I have Autostar II 1.6b. The reviews of 1.6b and the initial problems surrounding SMT caused me to leave the software alone. Further, the go-to works perfectly whether I use the Meade supplied 26mm Super Plossl, 22mm Nagler, and 13mm Nagler.
I purchased mine this past June. I am very happy with it. My work schedule and young family limit my viewing time, so the go-to has been great. I think, however, I would like to get a larger dobsonian with go-to. I am a bit uncertain about selling the scope, because it has worked flawlessly, the views are excellent, and I have taken great care of it.
I purchased the following accessories which I would include:
1. Peterson Mounting Assistant.
2. Peterson Focus Kit (I have not installed this; the focus has been fine).
3. Scopestuff "Bob's Knobs" (installed).
4. Scopestuff counterweight system (not yet installed).
5. Kendrick Dew controller, element for corrector, and a flexible dew shield.
6. Meade cigarrette lighter adapter/cord.
7. Stainless steel screws (installed).
8. Large Meade Padded Hard carrying case for eyepieces and
I do not have pictures, but will take some for anyone who is interested. The price is $3600, pretty firm, but I will do what I can to limit shipping costs or share travel for a pick up. I live in Maine, but often travel to the NJ/NY area.
Gregg D. Bernstein