OK Lets try this again – added a 2” Diag. This is a turn key astrophoto OTA. Just got it back from Celestron – had it cleaned and lubed. Everything is in as new condition (except as noted):
1. C-8 OTA with original Box/Packaging – Mint LN Condition
2. Fastar Lens assembly - LN
4. Losmandy C8 Dovetail for G-11/CI-700 - Mint
5. Milburn Rings (5.5”) and DT Dovetail - Mint
6. Criterion 3000 (B&L) Cass/Mak 80mm f/10 guide scope (has separate case, Diag., eyepieces) Much nicer then the ETX – all machined alum.
7. Bobs Knobs
8. Heated Dew Shield (Tuthill No Du)
9. 50mm straight through finder with Machined quick release bracket (also have the 30mm and bracket somewhere too)
10. 2” Antares SCT Diag.
A few notes –
1. The Dew shield has several “cuts” so that it fits the tube with the dovetails – Works/looks fine.
2. The Criterion 3000 is a nice little (old) Mak from the early 80’s . All machined black alum tube, back, and cell, with good optics. It’s a bit old slightly out of collimation (Very slightly) but is cosmetically very nice and gives very nice views. Easy to tinker with, but as a guide scope I never cared and it worked perfectly.
Everything – other then the two above – is in LN condition. Shipped in original packaging.
Will not seperate items at this time. Reason for sale - Just bought a c-9.25.
I’ll take 800 + Shipping/Ins. – Or make offer.