I have a professional-quality centrifuge made by VanGuard for Quest Diagnostics. It has the Quest Diagnostics logo on it. It is not stolen. It might have been used, but it doesn't look like it. Quest traded a bunch in for newer models.(?)
- Model V6500.
- Six-tube, stainless.
- Timer from 0 to 60 minutes with "Hold".
- 115 VAC.
- Calibrated on 12/20/02. (Certificate on back)
- Measures ~ 10.5" wide X 9.5" high X 12" deep.
- Four rubber "stickum-feet" for table-top use.
- Smoke-grey transparent cover with side lock-tabs.
Great for spinning many things. Test your own blood, seperate impurities from home-brew, do G-Force testing on bugs, lizards and other small animals. Use your imagination!
Sell for $100 shipped UPS.
Email with any questions, etc. CONUS only! No PayPal.