Support Astromart! | Log In | Help
Astronomy NewsTelescope ClassifiedsTelescope AuctionsTelescope Articles & ArticlesTelescope Articles & ReviewsTelescope and Astronomy ForumsAstronomy Events Calendar
View Categories
Browse By Location
Place A New Ad
Display Preferences
Search Classifieds

User Name:


Save Login
New to Astromart?
Register an account...

Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Help & FAQ
Astronomy Links
User Profiles
Top Users List
RSS Feeds

Home > Classifieds > Astromart Classifieds > Telescope - Catadioptric > Classified #231955

For Sale: Meade 16" SCT -- SOLD -- Thanks Mark

Please Log In to view the details for this classified ad.
Don't have an Astromart account? Click here to create one

I have a near mint Meade 16" LX-200 SCT "Classic" No scratches, dings, or marks. Optics are perfect without a single sleek. Complete with Giant field tripod, Custom 12" Diameter Observatory Pier (not the Meade 10"), all the standard accessories which come with the scope plus a NIB software package, Software Bisque "The Sky v5" CCDSoft v5, T-point, Orchestrate, and Remote Astronomy Software! This scope works excellent. See the 90 sec unguide image in the current Meade Catalog and at the Meade on-line Catalog. Note the pinpoint star images.

All electronics just checked out and callibrated by Meade Instruments service dept Nov 15, 2003. I have discovered 2 supernovae with this telescope. Limiting magnitude with a 60 sec exp is 19.51, 10% probability. 19.14 magnitude in 60 sec exp. 90% probability. Reason for selling? Need funds to help purchase a 32 inch telescope.

Complete setup, $11,500.00 (photos available)

Back to Listing

All times are in (GMT-8:00) Pacific Standard Time Zone  
Astronomy News | Telecope Classifieds | Telescope Auctions | Telescope Reviews | Telescopes | Telescope and Astronomy Forums | My Account | Help | RSS