1 year old ST-7E with the enhanced Class 1 KAF-0401E Kodak CCD and special factory installed two stage cooling system that includes an upgraded Peltier heat exchanger and water ports.
This unit's Class 1 CCD status indicates that it has:
* no column defects,
* no cluster defects (Class 2 has up to 4 defects) and
* half the point defects of the Class 2 CCD.
The Full Frame Resolution is 765 x 510 pixels at 9 microns square. Camera and accessories are in like new condition.
* Camera body with Class 1 imaging CCD (NABG)
* Built in TC-211 autoguider CCD
* Two stage factory upgraded Peltier Heat exchanger and water cooling ports
* Standard accessory / telescope port
* Parallel interface
* 2 Nosepieces (1.25" and 2")
* Parallel cable
* Adapter plug for telescope interface cable
* Telescope interface cable (for autoguiding)
* Universal 90-240VAC power supply with remote on/off switch
* Additional AC converter for Peltier heat exchanger
* SBIG's CCDOPS version 5 camera control software
* Software Bisque's CCDSoftV5
* Operating Manual
* Custom design hard carrying case with cut foam
* User rechargeable desiccant plug
My price is $1,300 plus shipping.
Paypal (add 3%), money order or bank check.