1) Planisphere Entitled "World Wide Planisphere for Finding and Identifying Navigation Stars and Constellations from all Latitudes...North or South Throughout the Year" Wm. H. Barton Jr., curator Hayden Planetarium, copyright 1943
This planisphere was developed during WWII to many requests from Army and Navy officers. It consists of 4 planisphere disks "Northern/Southern Hemisphere navigation Star", "Northern/Southern Hemisphere Constellations". Each disk then has an overlay for either lat 80, 60, 40, or 20.
I have been collecting Planispheres from the middle 1800's to present. Unfortunately, I have no way to display this 4 disk planisphere in my observatory. But, when you get it, you will surely say you have never seen anything like this before.
The planisphere is in excellent condition and includes the box which is in fair condition.
2) Stereopix for Celestial Navigation
An interesting book from 1943 with 3D images. Includes 3D glasses.
3) Basic Problems in Celestial Navigation
1944. Complex math book with 35 chapters from Calculating the Azimuth to Meridian Angles.
4) An Introduction to Celestial Navigation
1942, 12 chapters on "How to"
5) Science Newsletter from December 24, 1949
All books and pamphlets are in excellent condition.
$75 for all, will not separate.