Here's the package (only thing I'll drop is the PC if you don't want that - all else stays together!)
- SBIG ST-8E with Class 2 chip, NABC and TC-211 Guide Chip. The camera has been upgraded by SBIG to USB ($7450 camera + $995 upgrade value).
- Optional enhanced 2 stage cooler and power supply for water cooling is installed on camera. (no pump or hoses supplied)
- CFW-8 Color Filter wheel installed. ($995 new).
- Custom Scientific H-alpha 656.3/3.0nm, 1.25"dia Optical Filter installed on CFW-8 Filter wheel. ($225 new).
- All original software, manuals, etc. that came with the camera and accessories. CCDOPS and CCDSoft are both VERSION 5 (manual in picture shows version 4 - which I have the floppies for).
- Muscle Plate for CFW-8 installed. This replaces the original plate and adds much needed rigidity to the whole heavy camera setup where it connects to the telescope ($125 from Anacortes).
- SCT screw-on adapter for camera setup (thumb screws won't hold this).
- "The New CCD Astronomy" by Ron Wodaski ($50 new).
Since I didn't have a Ginzu knife set, I'll add a 400MHz HP 4150 Portable PC with - 6GByte drive, 2 docking stations, 10/100 LAN / Modem card, external PCMCIA CD-Writer, Internal CD-ROM, 3.5 Floppy and a partially working EXTRA Lithium battery (not the main battery), and an extra PC Adapter cord. I priced the package without the PC - this is free with purchase and should drive the camera just fine!
Everything is in excellent working and cosmetic condition.
$5500 plus shipping. Can do Paypal, Money Order, Cashier's check. Why am I selling? My family has other priorities for me and this part of my astronomy hobby will have to wait a few more years!
Thanks for looking and considering!