I'm moving up to an MX7C so I have an MX5C camera with "B" chip installed two years ago for sale with Star2000 Self-guiding module. It works great with Astroart or with the StarlightXpress software. Includes camera, Star2000 module, power supply which runs off of either AC or 12V, cables for the power supply, camera and guiding module, and manual. Double resolution mode available with Astroart. I'd like $825 + shipping for the camera and the module as described above. All is in excellent condition. Write or call me with any questions. Specs below.
The MX5-C camera specs:
* CCD type: Sony ICX055BK SuperHAD secondary color matrix CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
* CCD pixel data: Pixel size: 9.8 x 12.6uM, Image format: 500 x 290 pixels.
* CCD size: Imaging area: 4.9mm (horizontal) x 3.6mm (vertical).
* Spectral response: Basic peak response at 520nM (Green), 50% at 400nM (Violet) and 670nM (Near infra-red).
* Readout noise: Approx. 15 electrons RMS.
* Full-well capacity: Approx. 120,000 e-.
* Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x
* Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 150 hours. Less than 1 electron/ second/ pixel.
* A-D converter: 12 bit, 10uS conversion time, serial output.
* Computer interface: 8 bit unidirectional parallel port with bi-directional status lines (Standard Centronics interface). 25 pin 'D' style plug for LPT1, 2 or 3, via a 5 meter x 6mm diameter cable.
* Image download time: Typically 20 seconds.
* Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC at 12VA, or 12VDC at 700 milliamps max.
* Cooling system: Regulated constant-current cooling supply built-in. Single-stage thermoelectric cooler to give a CCD temperature of approximately -30C below ambient.
* Size: 50 x 100mm black anodized aluminium barrel with M42 thread at CCD window end and 15 way 'D' style input plug at rear.
* Weight: 200g.