I have a LNIB Celestron f/6.3 focal reducer (with caps) that I don't need any more:
- Celestron f/6.3 Focal Reducer/ Field Flattener: It reduces the main telescope's focal ratio by a factor of 0.63 (e.g., from f/10 to f/6.3), thereby reducing photographic exposure times by about 50%. Price $105 (105 Euros in Europe), plus shipping. Or make an offer.
If you have:
- any Meade LX200 12" accessory (full solar filter, Kendrick focus mask, Coronado solar filter),
- a Televue 2x Powermate
- a Rukl's Moon map in perfect conditions,
- a Lumicon 3x relay diagonal
- 48mm IDAS LPS filter
- Unitron/Polarex 4" motor drives
- Meade Series 4000 Astrometric eyepiece
- Tuthill polar finder for a Meade LX200 12" SCT
that you don't need, we can trade them (plus cash, if needed).
I accept Paypal.
Clear skies, and thanks for looking at this ad.