• The DM-6 Alt-Azimuth mount does not require balancing every time an eyepiece is changed. You can remove that low power, wide field, two-pound eyepiece, and insert that high power, two-ounce eyepiece without the telescope moving.
• When taking nature pictures you can remove the eyepiece and insert most cameras without losing your subject.
• The DM-6 mount is extremely rigid.
• Optional Sky Commander DCS makes a nice addition (shown in picture).
• The DM-6 is so smooth that using high power is a pleasure and not a chore.
TRY US! We are currently offering a 30 day money back guarantee (you must call for return authorization and send the complete order back in like new condition) to Astromart subscribers. What can you lose?
Please check out our web site to find out more about this NEW Alt-Azimuth mount.