Here is my latest 4" Binoscope model. It has a pair of airspaced doublets
that have great correction. Minimal secondary spectrum, tiny star images
and holds power. Cells are push/pull adjustable. This compact package
weighs almost 20 pounds with the pair of 100mm F/6 OTAs, Tandem
Assembly, EMSbacks and Losmandy 13" Universal dovetail bar. Not
supplied with eyepiece or tripod. Cost is $ 3,595.00 plus shipping. Hard
ABS case optional.
Performance is very good. Lead time currently 10 weeks. Move up to
binoscoping, it's far better than just using a binoviewer. You get far more
information with twice the light.
Advantages over Competitor's Binoscope:
1. An all MIRROR system - No Prisms used which give added abberations
2. TRUE BINOCULAR VIEW - NOT REVERSED left for right
3. NO Barlow Needed - very low power views possible.
4. COMPETITOR'S MODELS use 1.25" eyepieces ONLY.
5. Additional Axial (rotational) Adjustment provided and can be tuned by user at any time.
PS: I'll be at Stellafane from July 29th through August 3rd.