I'm selling my seldom used and excellent condition Lasermax Halographic Collimator. No marks or scratches. Endcap included (you only need one). No manual (easily downloaded as a pdf from LaserMax --- it is so easy to use that I threw out the manual). Best laser holographic out there. Professional grade and very simple to use. Projects a 'bullseye' hologram onto the primary for easy collimation of the primary and secondary mirrors. Cool features are:
• No mirror marking required
• Check primary and secondary mirror alignment
• Trouble shoot scope opto-mechanical assembly
• Patented Holographic design
• Adaptable to 1.25" and 2" barrel diameter eyepiece mounts
• Wavelength of 635 nm for highest brightness under all lighting conditions
• FDA compliant design
-- Laser light emission indicator (red LED)
-- Recessed switch to avoid accidental laser activation
• LaserMax quality industrial laser – not a pointer but a hologram
• Hard anodized housing for industrial strength ruggedness
• Uses low cost AA batteries – forget about short-lived Hg batteries
TLC is selling these for $389 on their website now.
I'll ship it to you for $200.00 (shipping and insurance included (USA/Can)).
This not one of the cheap point source lasers that are available on the internet. This is a high quality, holographic, professional laser.