Meade 60mm f/11.6 guidescope (Made in Japan).
Guide scope is complete and ready to use today as follows (accy's left to right):
1. Guide scope rings with teflon screws
2. 0.965" diagonal
3. 22mm microscope eyepiece (fits perfectly into the 0.965" diagonal and are wide field - similar to 1.25" eyepieces). New condition. Made in Japan.
4. 33mm microscope eyepiece (same as above). Made in Japan.
5. 1.25" or 0.965" eyepiece. Meade 12mm Illuminated Reticle. Made in Japan (Only Meade's more expensive models are made in Japan). It comes with the 0.965" base but I unscrewed the metal base off of a normal 1.25" eyepiece and removed the 0.965" base from this eyepiece and the 1.25" base fits perfectly. So this eyepiece is easily convertable from 0.965" to 1.25" and vice versa. Illumination is in red and has the double cross hairs which is setup for centering of the image / CCD chip within the small red square in the center of eyepiece.
6. 4mm eyepiece (0.965")
7. 22mm eyepiece (0.965")
8. 1.25" to 0.965" adapter. New condition and Made in Japan. Ordered from Orion about 1 year ago.
9. Telescope end cap.
Scope is in good condition. Optics have a couple specks of dust but are untouched. Also - OTA comes with original box from Meade. Compared to what new (Made in Japan) guidescopes cost -- this is a steal. $100 + $10 s/h in the U.S. I'm firm on the price -- but compare to $250 - $300 for a similar quality scope with only half the accessories - you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal.