Sits as a display in my office, but not used much since my other Taks overshadow it.
* FC-50 doublet fluorite apochromat f/400mm (1986)
* FC-50 photo reducer lens
* FC-50 angle rotator
* FC-50 ota ring with 1/4" thread
* Extension tubes
* .965" Tak diagonal with .965" Tak 28mm HI ortho
* Original 1983 Sky Patrol mount with original tripod and polar scope
* Original Sky Patrol RA drive with hand controller and battery case
* two counterweights
* 40mm Tak guider with rare GA-2 projection retricle
* Tangent guide arm for side-by-side scope use on Sky Patrol mount
* Lens and barrel caps.
The eq. mount, tripod, and accessory tray are absolutely mint! The larger of the counterweights has extremely small minor scuffs, but does not detract the beauty of this wonderful setup. The projection retricle is in mint condition and comes in the original box! FC-50's only sign of wear is on the lens cell flange where very, very small slivers of paint are missing. But you have to try hard to see this. The yellow guide scope is the rarest part of the setup. It has a small noticeable scratch on the dew shield and two areas missing paint: one top about the size of a "." and the other smaller than the size of an "o". This is the rarest and most complete FC-50 setup in the nation. And you will not see dedication bestowed on such a tiny instrument as displayed on this one. $2650 plus shipping. I am open to part trades and cash. But I will not at the moment sell the items separately.