SOLD - thanks John
1 year old G11 Gemini system with the new worms and level 3 firmware, plus the following extras:
1. clutch knobs - you need these for larger APO's
2. tripod knobs - no allen wrench to attach the mount head
3. Losmandy polar scope - this one gets me within 2 arc minutes of the pole.
4. 11 and 26 pound weights
5. opto-isolator for SBIG cameras
6. James Lacey focuser interface to control JMI NGSF from CCDSoft or hand controller.
Tripod legs have minor scuff marks and the 26 pound weight shows wear and tear from being dropped a few times in the dark, otherwise the mount is in like new condition. This is the best G11 I've ever owned and I've owned four of them over the years.
Buyer pays shipping.