Top Ten Reasons to Own a ScopeGuard Telescope Transport Case
10. Your wife needs her laundry hamper.
9. You used the box your telescope came in for trash.
8. Your scope loses collimation from bouncing around in your truck.
7. Your kids need the sleeping bag your telescope is wrapped in.
6. The cat used your OTA for a scratching post.
5. The scope is seatbelted in your car instead of your kids.
4. You need the large Tupperware container for holiday leftovers.
3. The National Guard confiscated your TOW missle case at the airport.
2. You're the only person on your block without a ScopeGuard case.
1. You want the ultimate protection for your telescope or mount.
The Case featured in the ad is for the Meade 12" LX200 GPS. It is constructed from our Flight Panel.
Every ScopeGuard case features Opti-Dry desiccant an exclusive of ScopeGuard and Paul Atkinson of AstroPro Products.
Check our website for standard features, options, panel choices, photos and customer comments. Compare and decide.