Unfortunately being a student has its pitfalls. I recently ran into a major financial problem and I need money. I am selling my old friend, my Company 7 Certified Celestron 8 and all of its accessories. It has the best optics I've ever seen in a SCT, so I'm very sad that I have to give her up. Best telescope I've owned to this date. Asking Price is $1500, but I am very, VERY flexible. *ALL* reasonable offers will be considered. Included in this package will be:
- Company 7 Hand-picked and Certified C8 OTA (Black) with Enhanced coatings
- Celestron Deluxe Field Tripod
- Motorized C8 deluxe Fork mount with star drive and Periodic Error Control
- Heavy-Duty Wedge with small-angle adjustment
- Sliding counter weight set for astro photography
- 1.25" Visual back
- Telrad Finder
- 9x50mm Finderscope
- 12 volt car adapter
- f/6.3 Focal Reducer (USED ONCE!)
- Meade 2x Apochromatic Barlow Lens (NEVER USED!)
- Meade Variable Tele-extender for astrophotogaphy (NEVER USED!)
- 5 eyepieces: 10mm, 12.5mm, 25mm, 32mm, and 40mm Plossls. All have only been used ONCE!
- Celestron T-Adapter for astrophotography
- T-Ring for Nikon Camera (only if needed, as I would like to hang on to it. I will include it for free, though, if you would like it)
- 1.25" Celestron Star Diagonal
- 60mm f/12 Celestron refracting telescope used as guide-scope for astrophotography. Comes with proper 0.96" to 1.25" star diagonal.
- Piggy Back Camera Mount (Perfect working condition, just missing some paint on some of the edges.)
- Orion soft cases for BOTH OTA and Tripod/Wedge
This package will come with all hardware needed to mount all accessories.
I am willing to split this up into a "Scope Package" and an "Astrophotography Package" if needed.
Based on the circumstances of my situation, I am looking to sell, and I will re-price the scope accordingly, so feel free to make an offer. I can take pics if necessary.
Thanks - looking forward to hearing from you soon.