I bought this when I use to store my C11 SCT in the house and used it to cool it down fast. It decreases the cooling down time by a ton Works great! It has 4 extra filters and is in as now condition.
$99.00 free shipping
How it works:
1. The CosmicOne SCT Cooler is inserted into the rear cell of the telescope so that it fits snuggly in the 1.25" visual back or in to an SCT to 2" adapter. The end of the Air Delivery Duct projects into the body of the telescope far enough so that it is well clear of the central baffle tube, but not so far that it is a danger to the secondary mirror or inside the secondary baffle.
2. The CosmicOne SCT Cooler draws outside air in through a high capacity fan.
3. The air passes through a dust filter and into a cone shaped duct.
4. Air passes through the holes in the end of the Air Delivery Duct and shoots towards the sides of the optical tube with a slight backward angle.
5. The swirling outside air mixes with the air in the tube.
6. The positive pressure causes the mixed air to flow back out through the central baffle tube where it is exhausted through grooves in the blower body.
I accept paypal and all major credit cards.