A couple of years ago, I purchased some Dob Driver II parts with the idea of adapting them to a homebrewed scope drive. Well, the project never really got off the ground, so my loss is your gain.
Here's what I have:
* 2 R300 stepper motors with Hurst 300:1 reduction gearbox, 1/4" x 1" shaft.
* 1 main axis pulley - 11" dia machinable MDF pulley, 3/4" thick, center 1/2" bore hole can be enlarged, flanged/ flat bottom well
* 1 timing pulley - .936 pitch dia, 1/4" bore, counterbored close to motor, set screws
* 1 belt for the above pulleys - 38" long
* 1 drivewheel - stainless steel, knurled face traction wheel, 1/4" bore, .42" x 1.62 dia, 2 set screws
All items are unused. Cost approximately $335 for everything new (the motor/gearbox assemblies were $115/ea).
Make a reasonable offer (add $10.00 for shipping).