Support Astromart! | Log In | Help
Astronomy NewsTelescope ClassifiedsTelescope AuctionsTelescope Articles & ArticlesTelescope Articles & ReviewsTelescope and Astronomy ForumsAstronomy Events Calendar
View Categories
Browse By Location
Place A New Ad
Display Preferences
Search Classifieds

User Name:


Save Login
New to Astromart?
Register an account...

Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
Help & FAQ
Astronomy Links
User Profiles
Top Users List
RSS Feeds

Home > Classifieds > Astromart Classifieds > Filters > Classified #158863

Wanted: visual back or reducer plate?

Please Log In to view the details for this classified ad.
Don't have an Astromart account? Click here to create one

Correct my terminology.
On the back of a C14 sct there is a part that screws on to reduce the 4 inch threaded back to a 2 inch threaded back.
Is that part that reduces the 4 inch threaded back to a 2 inch threaded back called a visual back or a reducer plate???
What ever that is called I need one.
I have a crayford focuser and need to screw it on to a two inch threaded end.
But all I have attached to the back of the ota is not threaded.
It is just 2 inch slip in type for eyepieces barlows and celestron diagonals.
I need the same reducer or vb but threaded.
Is that a visual back or reducer plate??
Where can I find one????????

Thanks for your time


Back to Listing

All times are in (GMT-8:00) Pacific Standard Time Zone  
Astronomy News | Telecope Classifieds | Telescope Auctions | Telescope Reviews | Telescopes | Telescope and Astronomy Forums | My Account | Help | RSS