I've acculated too many eyepieces over the years and decided some have to go... I prefer to sell everything to only 1 or 2 people - so multiple purchases get 1st chances... Unless noted these eyepieces do not have cases. Also all are 1.25" unless noted. Several of these may have some light dust on the outside lenses and could use a quick cleaning but nothing that I'm aware beyond that. I would estimate s/h $5 per eyepiece or $15 for the whole shooting match!
1. Large Parks 2" 32mm Erfle. In good shape with minor markings. Some dust on the outside lenses - could use a cleaning.. $80
2. Older Celestron (Vixen???) 25mm Kellner. States it is Fully Coated. Good condition. Needs cleaning. $35.
3. Rini 16mm modified Plossl. Home made eyepiece. Not threaded for filters. $10.
4. Two Super Plossl 16mm in plastic case. Like new - only used a couple times. $25 each or both for $45.
5. TAL 15mm Kellner (new - used once). Comes with 6 clip on color filters including a moon filter. I don't know how exchangable these filters are between other eyepieces. $35.
6. 2X barlow 0.965" - with 4mm SR eyepiece. $10.
7. Celestron collimated Barlow Diagonal Model # 94117. Needs repair as you can hear something moving when you shake the barlow but it does seem to work o.k. $15
8. Cheap SR 4mm eyepiece $8
9. Celestron Silvertop 17mm Plossl Multi Coated. Stamped - Japan on the barrel. (This is a Vixen eyepiece made for Celestron). $40.
10. Omcon 32mm Plossl - Made in Taiwan. Used once and comes with original box and plastic wrap. $30.
Possibly willing to trade for high quality ortho or wide angle eyepiece(s).