Greetings! Looking for offers, trades or to give away the following:
1) 11mm Nagler Barrel [No Glass]: **SOLD**
In used, but never abused, condition. Mild brassing on anodized part, light set screw marks on 2-inch skirt. No 1-1/4" barrel or set screw. If your 11mm has scrapes, dings, gouges or excess wear, this would be a nice cosmetic face-lift. Or use as a 2-inch extension, a collectible paperweight, or slip your Rini lenses in it at the next star party and watch the fun begin (just kidding... don't do that). Increase your 11mm value $100-$150 and extend its life for 20 years.
2) 11mm Nagler Green Box: **SOLD**
Need the fabled $55 green box for your 11mm Nagler? Nearly impossible to find separate from the eyepiece. Original, labeled Tele Vue box in very good condition. I really saw this listed here for an outrageous ~$50 a while back. I'm not that greedy ;^).
3) 7mm Japanese Nagler Green Box: **SOLD**
Original. For smooth-barrel 7mm. Excellent condition.
4) 9mm Japanese Nagler Light Blue Box: **SOLD**
Original. For smooth-barrel 9mm Nagler. Fair/good condition.
5) Plastic 2"/1-1/4" Cap/Plug [Not pictured]: **SOLD**
Semi-rigid plastic cap/plug for 2" drawtube/barrel with a 1-1/4" hole in it for, I assume, another plug. It's probably a refractor thing ;^).
6) 20mm Japanese Nagler T2 Dark Blue Box: **SOLD**
Original. Like new.
7) Unlabeled Tele Vue Dark Blue Box [Not Pictured]: **SOLD**
Like new. No label. The size of the 9mm T1 or 12mm T4 box.
8) Paracorr Visual Paracorr Box: **SOLD**
Like new. Inexpensive white cardboard box with "Tele Vue Visual, PCV-2000" label.
Whole or partial trades considered:
- 1.52" pedigreed newtonian diagonal
- JMI NGF DX-2/3, 5" radius base
- UO 50mm amici finder
- 9.5mm Gary Russell SWA/Konig
- Foucault tester (quality homemade okay)