36mm Rini 3-element RKE.
Typical Rini build quality: black painted white plastic barrel (some scratches), aluminum tailpiece.
- Bright, 3 element design, AFOV around 50 degrees
- No field stop: Barrel limited, 29mm - absolute max FOV in 1.25 inch!
- Significant, very noticable pincushion (worse than Nagler/Panoptic).
- Way too much eye relief - sometimes difficult to position eye correctly.
- No filter threads, no caps, no box, no instructions, nothing... come on, it's a Rini! The only extra you get is a few specs of dirt between the lenses!
$22, plus $3 shipping in conus ($25 total). Money orders only.
Selling because it gets little use, compared to my new 40mm plossel.