(Overheard eavesdropping on Series III 'Stiletto' users at the
Texas Star Party)
10. " 'Googy', the light-killing ladybug, was crawling on my coma
9. "I couldn't find Kodak PPG film anywhere!"
8. "The lady in the tent next door thought I was overexposing."
7. "The lid on the hypering tank got stuck and turned my film
6. "My tongue got stuck frozen on the diagonal last winter and
now I have a great fear of failure."
5. "The running lights on my trailer kept blinking on and off
mysteriously all night long and ruined the shoot."
4. "I was going to use the hat trick method, but all I had was
a stocking cap."
3. "I thought it was just electric focuser noise at first, then
I saw the car battery on fire."
2. "My drawtube was too short and it spoiled the whole night."
1. "I couldn't focus properly because I left my Series III at home."
While the Series III can overcome focusing problems fabulously for
35mm and CCD users, we're sorry to say it really doesn't replace hard
work, experience, and common sense. But we do guarantee that it is
the best focuser around for astrophotography use and will put you in
pinpoint focus in only seconds.
Visit our website to check out our models for Nikon, Olympus,S.B.I.G.
and Meade cameras. You'll see that there really is no excuse
not to get the picture...