Mint condition and used sparingly. This telescope is a great performer in an incredibly portable package. The CNC-II OTA includes the large format, fully rotatable FeatherTouch 3545, which in my mind is the best R/P focuser available - it's a dream to use and can support a ton of weight if your into astrophotography. This is not the less expensive version that utilizes the sliding draw tube and 2" FeatherTouch.
While the F ratio lends itself to astrophotography, the telescope is a spectacular visual instrument. Color correction is superb, contrast is awesome and stars are brilliant, hard points. The lens is fully documented by LZOS.
Included in the sale is the following:
- TMB/LZOS/APM 105-650 CNC LW-II Light Weight F/6.2 OTA w/ FeatherTouxh 3545 Focuser.
- Custom padded semi-rigid case made for me by Tenba. Cost for this was $339 as a one off piece.
- CNC Tube Rings
- ADM Losmandy "D" Series Dovetail Plate
- 2" Extension tube for the focuser. Though, all of my eyepieces came to focus without it.
- Quick Release Finder Bracket
- High quality 50mm Finder new-in-box. It's never been mounted it.
- Compression ring 2"- 1.25" adapter.
- New TeleGizmos 365 All Weather Cover made for this telescope.
The OTA sells new from OPT for $4725 plus shipping and does not include any of the extras (case, Losmandy dovetail or a scope cover).
$3150 and I will pay all shipping and PayPal fees. For international sales, actual shipping charges would apply.