I have the following items for sale. Prices are shipped in the CONUS.
1. 26mm Meade smoothside plossl with caps. I have two of these and both are in very good condition optically and mechanically with normal cosmetic wear for eyepieces this age. These are the 5 element design which are similar to the ultrascopics and ultima's. $39 shipped for each one.
2. 24mm Brandon Anniversary style barrel. This one has a barrel that was originally annodized gold, but was an overrun so Don Yeier had it stripped and annodized black. The barrel comes out a grayish black. Only 10 of these were made this way. $135 shipped. Sold
3. 16mm Agena Flat Field eyepiece which Agena sells as the BST Flat field. This eyepiece has ~18mm of eye relief and a 60 deg AFOV. This one is in like new condition with box and caps. It barlows extremely well and has excellent transmission. They sell new at Agena for $74 shipped. You can have this as new for $49 shipped.
4. 12.5mm Orion Ortho (Japan). Condition optically and cosmetically is very good. It does have one mark on the lower black barrel probably from a set screw. This is a great lunar observing eyepiece. FOV is narrow for deep sky. $35 shipped.
5. 3.0x TV barlow (compression ring style) with box and caps. Optically excellent with cosmetic marks (nothing drastic - just a few light scratches and marks) on the black portion of the barrel. This is an outstanding performer. I hate to let it go, but with my current eyepiece line-up I really am not using it anymore. $60 shipped. (sold)
6. 1.5x Siebert barlow with self centering mechanism and caps. Harry sells these for $119 + 30 for the compression mechanism (really slick and much better than a compression ring). This is an outstanding performer but as with the TV barlow just not getting used any more with my eyepiece lineup. Yours for half price of $75 shipped. Sold to David
7. 2" Williams Optics carbon fiber dielectric diagonal. I don't use this anymore since I bought an AP maxbright, but in comparisons I really couldn't see a difference. This diagonal has one real good scratch on the 2" barrel from a set screw, a few small marks on the back of the body. It also has one small mark on the mirror where a barlow just barely made contact while I was using it. This mark does not affect performance and does not clean off. You will see no negative effects from this mark. This diagonal does not come with a 2" - 1.25" adapter or caps. Letting it go for $50 shipped. sold to Paul
Pictures have been added - somewhat low resolution. There are no optical performance flaws in any of these items and the prices reflect normal used price minus some where cosmetics warrants it.
Thanks for looking!