This Stellarvue SV115 is less than a year old and lightly used – it is in like new condition. The TMB optics are perfect – contrast and detail are as good as it gets and with no perceptible false color. It was the most highly sought after refractor produced by Stellarvue but is no longer in production.
This is the last one produced with a blue anodized finish and the only one produced with a contrasting black anodized dew shield. It is simply the most beautiful scope I’ve ever seen.
It’s also portable - Stellarvue designed the SV115 to be its largest airline-portable refractor – and they make a case for it (#C8) that meets carry-on requirements. see the link at the Stellarvue website under "cases".
• Weight - Optical tube with 2" focuser and heavy duty CNC Rings ~ 15 lbs
• Shortest length for transportation ~25 inches
• Observing length ~30 inches
• Tube outside diameter = 5.35 inches - Fully baffled with five main tube, spherical shaped, knife edge baffles to maximize contrast.
• Dew shield outside diameter ~ 6-inches
• Focuser is a 2" Starlight Feathertouch
• Sliding dew shield with locking screw
Lens Manufacturer: TMB
Model: Stellarvue SV115 with TMB 115/805 APO lens
Aperture: 115mm Focal length: 805mm F-ratio: f/7
$3400 - OTA with Stellarvue heavy-duty rings, a 2" Feather Touch dual-speed focuser, and a deluxe, heavy-duty padded case (#C9).
$100 – SV50 Finder with rings and base (it has a small paint scratch from the adjustment screws)
$140 - 1029ED 2" diagonal with Stellarbright dielectric coating and covers.
$3600 for it all.
I take any reasonable form of payment (personal checks will have to clear) but prefer paypal and will split the fee. Please note the finder and diagonal are not available separately unless the buyer of the scope elects not to include them. The mount shown in the first photo is not included and not available for sale.