I am considering selling or trading my entire like new pristine complete Astrophotography setup.
I just recently purchased a 10 inch LX200 GPS with UHTC coatings.
I am finding it very difficult to transport this baby from inside my home to the outside every time I want to use it.
The grand plan was to mount this on a permanent pier in an observatory; however, due to property constraints and location with surrounding woods, observatory may not be entirely feasible.
Therefore, I will consider a trade for a 4 inch Televue, Stellarvue, Williams Optics or Takahashi APO Refractor on a good quality controllable mount.
My setup consists of the following:
• MEADE 10 INCH LX200 GPS SCOPE WITH UHTC COATINGS F10 (with 7 months of original warranty remaining), (all standard items included)
• CUSTOM CARBON FIBER DEW SHIELD
• MODIFIED MEADE SUPER WEDGE
• NEW KENDRICK DEW STRAP AND CONTROLLER
• NEW 2 INCH MIRROR DIAGONAL 90 DEGREE WITH 1.25 INCH ADAPTER
• NEW 2 INCH GTO SUPER PLOSSL EYEPIECE 26MM
• NEW 2 INCH GTO SUPER PLOSSL EYEPIECE 40MM
• NEW PROXIMA 2 INCH 1.5 BARLOW
• NEW IDAS LIGHT POLLUTION FILTER FOR CONNECTION TO REAR CELL OF SCT
• MEADE F3.3 FOCAL REDUCER WITH EXTENSIONS
• STARLIGHT EXPRESS MX7C ONE SHOT COLOR CCD CAMERA WITH NEW USB INTERFACE
• STAR 2000 TRACKING MODULE, CABLES AND SOFTWARE
• LUMICON GIANT GUIDER
• USB HUB AND CABLES TO INTERFACE BETWEEN COMPUTER AND DEVICES
All items are in perfect condition; the telescope is kept in my living room and never left outdoors. It has been used only a few times.
I would like to sell the complete setup and a local sale within tristate area would be preferred.
I would consider driving 2 hours from Philadelphia for a half way meeting place.
Photos will be posted later.
Price for everything is $5000.00 firm
If shipped, buyer pays shipping cost