*ALL SOLD* Leftovers from a lifetime of unfinished projects.
909 698 6549 home
Make yourself a windowed RFT newtonian:
1) OPTICAL WINDOW--8"dia, ~1/4"-in small edge chip, uncoated, clean, about 1/4 wave, 1/10" fiducial mark at center for centering a secondary
2) OPTICAL WINDOW--5.4" dia., approx 1/4 wave, .6" hole bored in center
3) DIAGONAL--1.85" elliptical diagonal, glass perfect and flat, coating crazing but usable
4) DIAGONAL--1" elliptical diagonal, very flat, some scratches in very clean coating, but usable
5) CELL--6" Criterion mirror cell, needs work, but usable
6) FOCUSER--Meade 1.25" rack and pinion all metal newtonian, was machined down to 2.25" circular flat base. Not pretty, but works fine.
*SOLD TO TIM* Take ALL 6 PIECES above for $60 shipped in CONUS
OBJECTIVE LENS-- 120MM aperture 1000mm fl, F8.3 SkyWatcher (Synta, same as Orion) in cell with cap, new never used. About 180+shipping new.
*SOLD TO TIM* $120 shipped in CONUS.
*ALL SOLD BELOW* Achromats for big finders or RFTs
1) 80mm F 5 airspaced achromat from Celestron/Vixen Japan SS80 shortube, coated, immaculate, $50
2) 75mm F6 airspaced multicoated achromat in nice machined black anodized cell with 85mm external threads, origin unknown but American-made, $40
3) Edmund 63mm achromats, cemented, F8 and F6, each has an edge chip ~1/4 inch, coated, clean, cell for one no retaining rings. $40 the pair
4) 76mm F3 airspaced achromat, multicoated, in machined black anodized cell, would make super good finder or RFT, $40
5) ETX 70mm F 5 achromat objective, airspaced, amazingly good multicoatings, super clean cosmetics, good for 70mm finder or RFT, $30
6) 60mm F 15 achromat in lens cell with thread-on dewcap, from Tasco scope. $30
7) 50mm F 12 achromat with spacer, Meade, $25
Take ALL THE ABOVE for $100 shipped in CONUS *ALL SOLD*