I have a Carvin MTS3212 tube guitar combo amplifier in near mint condition. This is an incredibly versatile performer, and if cranked, it can be LOUD (100 watts). Unless you are into death metal, this amp has all the sustain/distortion you'll ever need. The clear channel is downright angelic, and the equlization is terrific.
I will include in the purchase a Carvin amp stand, as well as a mint condition Alesis Microverb effects unit - works great in the effects loop.
The amp features:
• Reverb—both channels
• Dual channels (clean & crunch/sustain) with separate level controls
• 50 /100 watt output switch for tube saturation at lower levels
• Bias switch for your choice of 5881, 6L6GC’s or EL34 power tubes (comes with stock 5881)
• The cabinet voiced line output jack delivers the natural “mic’d” sound direct to your mixer
• A 4, 8 or 16 ohm switch allows your choice of speakers
• A normalized Effects Loop is featured for foot effects as well a rack effects
• Foot switch capability for selecting channels and reverb
• Tubes: four 5881, five 12AX7A
• Hand crafted 7-ply poplar wood cabinet (not particle board) covered in a rich black protective vinyl
• Combo 212: 26W x 10.25D x 17.5”H, WT: 62 lbs.
All for $420.00 shipped CONUS! The amp alone retails for over $700 plus shipping.
Why am I selling? Because my guitar turned into an apo refractor!