I am trying to restore back to original condition one Polaris and one Super Polaris mount. Some parts are easy to lose in the dark and these are often missing on older mounts. There may be a few folks who have old mounts they use for parts and would consider letting go of the following:
1. A pair of knurled nobs that fine align the base to north (If desired, I have "wingnut" equivalents for exchange + cash).
2. Dust plugs for the polar scope / bore sight tube openings.
3. Altitude adjustment bolt with sliding bar lever (If desired, I have a wingnut equivalent for exchange + cash).
4. Knurled nobs (2) that fit through the top mounting plate to hold a telescope in place.
5. Vixen Slo Mo controls.
6. Vixen wooden tripod legs with accessory tray.
I can provide jpg files of any of the above parts if my descriptions are not clear. Restoration is a hobby of mine, any help you can offer is much appreciated. Please let me know the condition of the part(s) and how much you would like including shipping to 95616. Thanks!