I have several C-8 OTA and bought this a few years ago with the Idea I’d try the Fastar set-up. I have hardly used it and want to move one of my tubes to the C-9 1/4. Everything is in as new condition (except as noted):
1. C-8 OTA with original Box/Packaging – 1 ¼ back and Diag., 30mm Finder
2. Fastar Lens
4. Losmandy C8 Dovetail for G-11/CI-700 mounts (also the original GP/CG-5 dovetail)
5. Milburn Rings (5.5”) and DT Dovetail
6. Criterion 3000 (B&L) Cass/Mak 80mm f/10 guide scope (has separate case, Diag., eyepieces)
7. Bobs Knobs (never used – The secondary is a “dust cover” for the fastar :-))
8. Heated Dew Shield (Tuthill No Du)
A few notes –
1. The Dew shield has several “cuts” so that it fits the tube with the dovetails – Works/looks fine.
2. The Criterion 3000 is a nice little (old) Mak from the early 80’s . All machined black alum tube, back, and cell, with decent optics. It’s a bit old and views are dimmer then new and slightly out of collimation. Easy to tinker with, but as a guide scope I never cared.
Everything – other then the two above – is in LN condition.
I’ll take 900.00 + Shipping/Ins. Or will trade for 9 ¼ OTA – Specifically looking for the “first” generation 9 ¼ with the built in focus counter - but will consider later versions. Must be in excellent condition/performance both optically and cosmetically.