Home > Classifieds > Astromart Classifieds > Binoculars > Classified #222911
|S & H:
||Buyer pays shipping
||PayPal, Credit Card, Personal or Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Bank to Bank Wire Transfer, Instant Cash Wire Transfer, Cash
||10/15/2003 1:12 PM
||3 Wyman Court
Coram,, NY - United States
For Sale as of September 24, 2011
Health forces quick sale of this Customer's Binoscope. I have overhauled the entire Binoscope and Mount and it works flawlessly !!!
Twist my arm and I'll throw in the hard ATA style cases and 2 sets of eyepieces ( and of course you can use your own eyepieces - plossels and wide fields are recommended!! One hard case for the mount and another hard case for the Binoscope. This is over..... $ 7,000.00 worth of equipment for.........
******** 1/2 PRICE *********
You get the Binoscope and ALtaz mount for $ 3,445.00 plus shipping.
- 4" Binoscope model. It has a pair of airspaced doublets
that have great correction. Minimal secondary spectrum, tiny star images
and holds power. This compact Binoscope
weighs almost 20 pounds with the pair of 100mm F/6 OTAs, Tandem
Assembly, EMSbacks and Losmandy 13" Universal dovetail bar. HD Mount weighs in at 26 pounds. Performance is very good. Move up to Binoscoping, it's far better than just using a binoviewer. You get far more information with twice the light.
1. An all MIRROR system - No Prisms used which give added abberations
2. TRUE BINOCULAR VIEW - NOT REVERSED left for right
3. NO Barlow Needed - very low power views possible.
4. COMPETITOR'S MODELS use 1.25" eyepieces ONLY.
5. Additional Axial (rotational) Adjustment provided and can be tuned by
user at any time.
Back to Listing