Originally $ 6,890.00 (see copy below):
I will sell the 100mm Binoscope and mount seperately. The Altaz mount will handle up to 70 pounds and any OTA up to a C-14. The 100 Binoscope will mount to a heavy duty tripod with a 3/8-16 stud. Mount and tripod with hard ABS case for mount only - $ 2,150.00 ..... 100mm Binoscope with hard ABS case - $ 2,950.00 or get both for $ 4,790.00. Shipping is additional. This is my demo Binoscope I am selling. Eyepieces not included. Mount is encoder ready and also has the SLo-Mo controls on each axis.
***** ORIGINAL AD *****
Here is my latest 4" Binoscope model. This compact package
weighs almost 20 pounds with the pair of 100mm F/6 OTAs, Tandem
Assembly, EMSbacks and Losmandy 13" Universal dovetail bar. Not
supplied with eyepiece or tripod. Cost is $ 6,890.00 with Altaz mounting
and tripod. Shipping Additional. Hard
ABS cases are optional.
Performance is very good. Lead time currently 10 weeks. Move up to
binoscoping, it's far better than just using a binoviewer. You get far more
information with twice the light.
Advantages over Competitor's Binoscope:
1. An all MIRROR system - No Prisms used which give added abberations
2. TRUE BINOCULAR VIEW - NOT REVERSED left for right
3. NO Barlow Needed - very low power views possible.
4. COMPETITOR'S MODELS use 1.25" eyepieces ONLY.
5. Additional Axial (rotational) Adjustment provided and can be tuned by
user at any time.