Well, after much consideration, I'm putting my Questar 7" Astro up for sale. It was sourced new from Company 7 and is 3 years old. This is different from the "classic" OTA in that it does not have a control box.
- 7" OTA with 2" axial port ("P" thread) broadband coatings, Zerodur mirror
- Custom fitted ATA case (this exact OTA is featured on the Company 7 website)
- Custom "P" to "SCT" thread adapter
- Lodmandy DUP plate attached
- AP Maxbright 2" diagonal
- AP 8x50 finder on quick release platform
- Televue Starbeam
To see more pictures of the OTA, and some shots taken with it (look under the Jupiter photo...) search for "siliconvalleyskies" on Google.
The OTA is in immaculate condition, of course! $6500 (will consider reasonable offers), CONUS only, certified check, you pay shipping.
Suk (I hope I'm not going to regret this...)
PS will not part out unless somebody buys just the OTA first.