Looking for a Starlight Xpress MX-716 (not a MX-7C). Due to the horrible weather up here, looks like I won't be out with the scope any time soon. No major rush to image cloud cover in below zero temperatures. I may be crazy, but not that crazy (yet).
If you don't want your CCD, i'd rather help out a fellow hobbyist get funds to upgrade(or buy more scope stuff). I'll definitely consider an MX-916 if you have one. All offers will be considered and brought to committee for approval (the wife).
Note - I don't need a Star2K unit as I have one, however if you -must- sell it as a set, i'll take it into consideration(can resell or trade). As I am in no major hurry and if you are in an upgrade/planning process, I can wait for you to meet your goals (few weeks or months) before finalizing a sale if needed.
Can pay with Paypal, Mailed Check, etc.