* Sold to Neil *
Thanks to all who responded.
This is an updated version of the highly rated Stellarvue AT1010, and includes :
- Oversized focus knobs. My focuser was also internally cleaned of the factory grease, and greased with all new white lithium grease. Very smooth action.
- Upgraded from plastic to the all aluminum heavy duty lens cell, threaded on both ends, allowing you to remove the dew shield and the main tube for easy access to both lenses. However these optics have never been dirty enough to clean and therefore I have left them alone. .
- Shorter focus draw tube does not cut off the light cone.
- This example also includes a fully flocked main tube and dew shield.
This 78mm scope comes with 2 mounting rings, 2" focuser with lock and 2" to 1 1/4" reducer, dew shield cover and Stellarvue red dot finder.
I'm also including the following items of over $100 :
- Tripod plate, now called the multi-use plate. $25
- Stellarvue padded short tube bag. $30
- Stellarvue 1 1/4” diagonal. These are also checked by Vic to make sure they are good samples and free of astigmatism. $30
- Shipping in the CONUS.
- If you need it,I'll also include a Stellarvue 9mm eyepiece.$30.
This is the original hand-picked Stellarvue lens and has not been switched for a cheaper Chinese lens that at least one other person did when they sold their AT1010. Everything comes in the original boxes, and the scope inside the carry bag for added protection. All original manuals/instructions come as well.
This scope gives the great views that you have read about. I swore I‘d never sell it, but now I have given in to the urge to get another Stellarvue scope! So this one must go. The 9mm Nagler in the photo is not included.
I accept paypal (add 3% fee of 11.70), or money order. Thanks for looking.