Described from left to right in the photo.
1. The Planet Venus (Patrick Moore). First ed 1958. Good in dust jacket. 132 p. Very, very hard to find. A simply fabulous book on observing Venus. Written back when folks really knew how to observe! Many drawings. $ 24.00.
2. Thunderstones and Shooting Stars. The Meaning of Meteorites. (Robert Dodd). 1886. Good hardbound in dust jacket. Ex-lib. 196 p. Detailed are all types of meteorites. Many drawings and photos. $ 20.00.
3. Planetaria and their use for Education. (Miriam Jagger editor). Cranbrook Institute of Science. 1959. 205 p softbound. Ex-lib. Much info (with pics) of planatariums and their uses in schools. $ 15.00.
4. Binoculars and All-Purpose Telescopes. How to Choose and Test Them. 1964. 128 p. Ex-lib. Many photos. Henry Paul). $ 10.00.
5. Stars of the Southern Sky. (M.A.Orr). 1915. A VERY, VERY hard to locate old copy detailing the southern sky. 92 pages. Foldout map. VG shape. Ex-lib. $ 28.00.
All prices include paid shipping.