CG-5 clone mount with custom maple tripod.
- One year old.
- Regreased with white lithium grease.
- 7 lb. and 4 lb. counterweights.
- Maple legs are very sturdy and nearly eliminate vibration. They are continuously adjustable in two ranges. The shorter, more compact range (shown) puts the tripod base at 29"-36". The taller range puts the tripod base at 38"-45". Wooden legs are almost essential for a mount like this and they are usually expensive to buy.
- Two slow motion cables. Three slow motion knobs.
- Original aluminum legs included (one has been repaired where the clamping bracket cracked).
- $195 shipped to continental US, Canada if reasonable. I accept a money order or PayPal.