- Celestron Classic C-8 (orange tube) Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with Special Coatings
- 8" (200mm) aperture, 2000mm focal length (f/10)
- Fork mount with 115v AC motors for equatorial tracking and power cord
- Celestron equatorial wedge with latitude adjuster
- Celestron locked triangle tripod
- Celestron 6x30 finder
- Celestron 2" visual back
- Celestron 1.25" star diagonal
- Celestron 25mm eyepiece
- User's manual
- Celestron limited warranty still in effect
- Bracket for piggyback photography
- Telrad base mount (Telrad not included)
- Quick assembly knobs
- Celestron custom hard-shell foam-lined case for C-8 (original cost $200)
All parts are original and in good to excellent condition; all optics are in excellent condition.
$750 plus shipping and insurance. =========================================================
Accessories for above, sold separately:
- Lumicon Sky Vector digital setting circles (equivalent to Celestron Astromaster) with 12,000 object database, two star alignment, RA-Dec readout, planet positions, user definable catalogue, high resolution (8192 step) encoders, RS232 computer port and brackets for Classic C-8 (can be adapted to other scopes by using a different bracket) and all cables - $325 plus shipping and insurance
- VE DigiTrak II model 300D dual axis drive corrector - runs off 12v DC or 115v AC - for use with scopes that operate their clock drives from 115v AC 60Hz such as the Classic C-8 (not for 12v or digital drives!). Has adjustable sidereal, solar and lunar rates, map light, and controller for illuminated eyepiece - $75 plus shipping and insurance.
Or complete package of everything above (scope + all accessories) for $1100 plus shipping and insurance.
Cashier’s check, money order or PayPal accepted. Personal checks also accepted but will Call 713-513-2707 (day) or 281-759-9922 (evenings) or email me for further information.