Bought in April 2002. Excellent condition - used to observe the
planets before they dipped below the horizon.
Have too many scopes - girlfriend says one has to go.
You get all the standard Meade 10" components -
Meade LX200 GPS 10" SCT with Autostar. [not UHTC]
Meade Electric focuser
Meade 26mm eyepiece
Standard field tripod. [correction]
Meade 1.25" Mirror Diagonal.
Plus these additional goodies -
- Modified and stiffened Meade super wedge - for much, much smoother polar alignment.
- Meade 35mm camera mounting bracket - for wide field, tracked, 35mm camera shots.
- Meade 1.25" Flip mirror. #644
- Meade 2" Flip mirror. #647
- Meade 10" LX200 soft carrying case
- Meade AC adapter - you would normally have to buy this extra.
- Meade 12v cigarette lighter adapter.
- Meade CCD framing ocular.
- Meade f/3.3 focal reducer and accessories.
- Meade 2x barlow.
- Meade camera adapter.
- Meade 35mm camera adapter.
- Meade Variable extension tele extender
- Meade LX200 serial interface cable - if you want to use TheSky or Epoch 2000sk.
- Two 4" ID Scopestuff rings and mounting rails. Add an external guide scope or finder?
- Meade Epoch 2000 Sk planetarium software. works with LX200 interface
cable to provide point and click slewing to celestial targets. Comes
with a database of millions of star + the hubble guide star catalog.
- Two boxes of brand new, unused, Duracell C-Size batteries that can be used in the
telescope. I always used the AC-Adapter.
Except for the wedge, all in original shipping boxes. All manuals and
relevant paperwork provided.
Prefer not to split up.
All this for $3100 obo
Buyer pays shipping. Cashiers check. ConUS.
I will also throw in - for free - a 10" Meade dew shield that has
never been used because I made my own.
I will have a picture of all these goodies here by the weekend. More
detailed pictures will be mailed upon request.
Thanks for reading.