I have the following for sale; please contact me via email for pricing. For most items, price is 60% of new and most items are in very good condition. A few items are heavily used, and will be less than 60% of new. I can supply photos on request.
* Kendrick Dew Heater control box - This unit has been modified to give it a separate plug-in cable. This prevents strain from shorting the cable where it enters the control box. The control box has a 5mm power connector, and I will include a 6' power cord that plugs into this connector. The other end is a cigarette lighter connector. Control box has Velcro for quick setup/take down.
* Kendrick heaters - I have four of these:
- 35" (9.25" SCT)
- 26" (7" Meade Mak-Cass, many 6" refractors, etc.)
- 15" (good for finders and very small refractors)
- Eyepiece heater
* Takahashi rings for 6" refractors
* Takahashi rings for 5" refractors
* TeleVue 2x Barlow
* SBIG CLA-7 for attaching Olypmus camera lenses to ST-7/8/9/10 cameras
* Supercircuits PC23-C video camera
* Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 lens (not the ED version). Heavily used but very clean optically; make me an offer on this one. Includes oversized front-of-camera red, green, and blue filters.
* Older Pentax 6x7 camera. A basic unit without prism, ideal for getting started in large-format film imaging without spending a bundle. $450 or best offer.
* TeleVue eyepiece projection unit